- Contacts with Research Institutes, Universities, Plant Health Services, Producer Associations, leading agricultural companies;
- Organization of technical visits and updating meetings;
- Finding of technical, bibliographic and iconographic material;
- Translation of technical-scientific documentation.
- Evaluation of the suitability of the land for the different crops: management, soil analysis, examination of climatic data, inspections, etc.;
- Support for the elaboration of business plans;
- Development of cultivation guidelines;
- Training of company personnel;
- Identification of new opportunities such as hazelnut cultivation, snails breeding, etc.